- TSA certified explosives detection system
- EU Standard 3 CEP approved explosives detection system
- Civil Aviation Administration of China (CAAC) certified explosives detection system
- Scans up to 1,800 bags per hour
- 0.50 meters per second belt speed
- Large rectangular tunnel - 102cm x 81cm
- Dual-energy CT explosives detection system
- Stationary gantry improves reliability
- Best-in-class imaging and explosives detection
- Flexible alarm resolution options - 2D & 3D
- Configurable workstation
Aviation Threat Detection Using CT Technology
MV3D was designed to a high level of explosives detection performance without the use of a rotating gantry. The security screening system utilizes a series of fixed X-ray sources and multiple detector arrays to create high resolution 2D and 3D images. This design provides the end user with the operational benefits of a traditional automated checked baggage screening system and with the detection performance previously available only from rotational gantry CTs.
Images of suspect bags are displayed on our latest viewing station where operators have both high resolution 2D and 3D views to evaluate.
Optimized BHS Integration
The MV3D explosives detection model was designed to insure seamless integration with an airport’s baggage handling system. The MV3Ds dieback tolerant technology allows checked bags to be stopped in the scan plane for short periods and still allow the explosives detection analysis to proceed without impact. This increases the effective throughput and reduces costly rescreening of these bags.
OptiNet Networking for Enhanced Baggage Threat Detection
Flexible networking options link MV3D systems with other systems such as our eXaminer EDS series with their respective operator and search workstations over a secure network, enabling airports to realize low staffing and operating cost savings.